1. If the company code intend to use cross company code controlling, they must use same chart of account (true)
2. a Plant can be assigned to more than one company code (false). a plant can be assigned to only one company code
3. The costumer / vendor account can be maintained centrally or decentrally
4. A complete vendor account consist of following parts :
- Purchasing Organisation segment
- General Data
- Company Code Segment
5. Bussines area are not directly assigned to company code.
6. The most important control functions of the document type :
- Number Range for document number
- Account types for permitted postings
7. Standard posting key for G/L Account :
- Debit, Posting Key 40
- Credit, Posting Key 50
8. Every company code may define its own document number range. The document number uniquely identifies each document in a company code within the fiscal year. Therefore, Document number range are defined dependent on the company code.
9. at The beginning of a new fiscal year, The system always starts The document number assignment again at the start of number range (False).
- The system only restart numbering at the beginning of new year if the document number range is defined per fiscal year
10. You maintain a costumer / vendor master record centrally if you create financial segment at the same time as the sales order management / purchasing management segment.
11. You can carry out cross company code controlling if each company code uses the same operational chart of account
12. G/L account that are managed in local currency can be posted in any currency
13. G/L Account that are managed in a foreign currency can only be posted to in this currency