This chapter explains the option for creating correspondence in the SAP system.
There are many opportunities to generate correspondence ad hoc :
- Document creation
- Display / Change line items
- Balance Display
- Line item processing
and automatically generate :
- Periodic bank account statement
- Balance Confirmation
There are various types of correspondence in the system :
- Periodic correspondence is triggered by specification made in the master record, such as invoices and account statement. the interval specified in vendor / costumer master record.
- Correspondence Online, When you process payment manually and from the line item display.
correspondence type represent a type of letter in the system. correspondence type are :
- Standard correspondence type
- Payment Notice
- Account Statement
- Individual correspondence
- open item list
- user defined